Annual Membership Investment
1-5 Employees $300
6-10 Employees $325
11-20 Employees $350
21-30 Employees $375
31-40 Employees $400
41-50 Employees $425
51-60 Employees $450
61-70 Employees $475
71-80 Employees $550
81-90 Employees $575
91-100 Employees $600
101-150 Employees $650
151-200 Employees $750
201-250 Employees $850
251-300 Employees $950
301+ Employees $1050
Newsday Tuesday Submission
Take advantage of the member opportunity to share your business or community announcement. Jackson County Area Chamber of Commerce is proud to provide an e-newsletter in which members may submit information. It is our goal to maintain standards so that all members who submit for publication get equal exposure. The Tuesday Newsday e-newsletter is published every Tuesday.
1) Eligibility - Submissions are only accepted from members in good standing.
2) Format – The Tuesday Newsday announcement is required to be submitted via this form. The Chamber is not responsible for writing a member’s post from a flyer or image that is submitted. Entries must be “ready to insert,” appearing exactly how the member wants it to read in the newsletter, as we will copy & paste the announcement.
All links should be provided for Facebook pages, registration pages, or websites in the form submission below. Flyers wished to be included should be submitted with the form below. The Chamber will link the flyer in the text portion of the post.
3) Length - Submissions are limited to no more than 100 words.
- Quick two to three sentence announcements are easy to read and work best with a link to a website or Facebook page to seek more information. Leading people to your website is great exposure for your business!
4) Duration –
- Events/Fundraisers –these posts will run approximately four weeks before the event.
- Specials/deals/sales – posts of this nature will run approximately four weeks.
- General – includes but not limited to business tips, announcements about a rebranding of company or a product or service change. These posts will run approximately three weeks.
5) Deadline – the deadline for submission is every Thursday by 4:00 p.m. for the following week’s edition. There is no guarantee submissions will make the following Tuesday’s publication. For the entries that do not make the deadline, they will be published the following week.
6) Re-submission – if you wish to continue to post the same announcement, they must be resubmitted after the publication duration is expired.
Examples of Posts
- The annual spring BBQ benefiting First Baptist Church will be held on September 10 from 4:30-7:00 p.m. It is $10 per person, kids under 12 are free. Please call 000-000-0000 for more information or visit our website at 1234.com.
- Did you know that Joe Smith and Company offers a 10% discount to fellow chamber members? Let us help you save money! Call Joe Smith at 706-000-0000 for more information or to set up an appointment.
Lunch and Learn Joe Smith and Company 11:30 a.m. – Registration Noon – 1:00 p.m. – Program Click HERE to Register Joe Smith – 706-000-0000
*The Chamber must approve all entries. The Chamber reserves the right to include, exclude and/or edit all entries at its sole discretion.